PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets (Europe) Interviews - All you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Jun 2005, 23:48
redsnail

PPRuNe Handmaiden

Received 42 Likes on 23 Posts
Cap Loko,
I think the hint about "orange" just might be a clue.

I don't mind the job. Sure, rather new still and still yet to do a "summer". So far so good. Lots of variety, nice aeroplane and great crews.

Sure, have to tidy the cabin, arrange the food and load bags. Nothing I haven't done already in other jobs. Yes, lots of changes from day to day (or minute to minute) but that is the nature of the job and I've been mucked around far worse in other jobs.

Often it's a mind set. Am I going to let the changes annoy me or just roll with them.

If you expect to have your 6 days planned well in advance and there be little or no change and you like going to the same locations and have very little contact with the pax then it isn't the job for you.

I know of the issues that the old hands complain about and it's worth noting them. As my contract stands, I am happy with it and so far, it's been honoured as written.

I can see that for a few that after 5 years that a change of jobs would be the right thing to do for themselves. I wouldn't criticise someone giving 5 years service and moving on. Will I want to move? I hope not.