PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 13th Jun 2005, 20:41
EKVICTIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Thinking of Joining EK? THINK AGAIN

I had suffered two sleep seizures two months ago for the first time in my life which led to my dissmissal just last week after been at home for the past 2 months doing nothing and waiting for them them to place me on a ground job.

They chose to keep me at home paying me only half the basic salary while I stayed waiting patiently by the phone each day for a ground placement, knowing that there are shortage of staff support in a few departments.

Finally they cause this big drama, while in the bathroom security was ringing the door bell and allowed himself in looking for me!!! Saying that I had to contact EK security and my manager immidiatly stating that they are been looking for me.

I contacted my manager's office only to be informed that I had to rush to the clinic for an urgent meeting. Only to be informed that Im fired on the spot 7 weeks short of completing my 3 year contract.

Due to this the company will not pay me any of my end of service benifits stating that I had not completed my contract. And was told to pack and leave as soon as possible.

Let me make it clear to you that you have no job security with the company and they can get rid of you at anytime for any reason they see fit as a cost cutting measurment.

I would also like to highlight that according to the neaurologist I am fit to work.

So Guys Think Twice.

Good Luck

Last edited by EKVICTIM; 13th Jun 2005 at 22:46.