PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a few answers..
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2005, 23:40
Flying_Sarah747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I suggest you try for BA. We are recruiting at the moment, and you'll be put on Eurofleet, so you'll be doing the whole of Europe, and they seem to be adding in a few long haul routes too, like I just did a Tel Aviv 2 day trip (Had an absoloutely WILD time) and next month we're getting 5 day Narobis. You'll also get the added bonus of having great night stops to enjoy (On LCC I don't think you'll get this)...Plus Heathrow Eurofleet is very junior at the moment...I've only been there a year and 1/2 but am usually first choice on crew seating positions etc.

BA don't require former airline experience, and if you've got a good customer service background you'll be fine in the interview. I also came straight from university into my job at BA, and I've met heaps of people the same.

There's heaps of airlines in the UK, so I don't think it should be too hard to find a job as cabin crew, as long as you've got the skills they require I can't see why you shouldn't be joining us in the sky very soon!