PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Robinson R44
Thread: Robinson R44
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2000, 07:38
Lu Zuckerman

Thumbs down

To: Hover Lover,

Thanks but no thanks. If you have followed my postings on Just Helicopters under the name Poonette you would know that I was torn to pieces. Bill had to come to my aid on several occasions. When Bill first closed the site prior to entering the hospital he severely chastized the individuals that spouted so much venom towards me and many other participants. I don't think I have the patience to try to monitor and control that environment. It was Helidriver that suggested that I start my own forum which I did. However, I had to purge my computer of the love bug and in the process of uploading Windows 98 I lost the web address for that forum. It was then that I came over to PPruNe. Helidriver stated I would be treated much better here. He was right in spades. True there have been a lot of disagreements but that is expected but there were no attacks or name calling. Now after that confession I'll tell you the real reason I don't want to buy Just Helicopters. My wife would shoot me. She is constantly on my case for spending so much time on the computer. What with writing technical reports and running my model business most of my time is spent doing exactly what I am doing right now.

------------------
The Cat

[This message has been edited by Lu Zuckerman (edited 23 October 2000).]