PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Gw2 Revelations...
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2005, 21:31
SASless

Received 516 Likes on 215 Posts
Most....somehow I doubt you pulled up stakes and left Blighty in a snit over that which you suggested. It may have played a role...but somehow I really find that hard to believe. However, that being said....if you in fact did....I tip my hat to you. That would be a noble thing to do if you felt that strongly about it. I wish Alec Baldwin and some of his Hollywood effete buddies....oops sorry...elite buddies would do as they promised when Bush got elected. Alas...they seem to prefer it here despite what they said.

By the way...what constitutes a legal war? What is a war...and what seems like a war but is not? When Britain sent troops to the Suez was that war? When the UK sent troops to Kosovo and Bosnia...was that war? While NATO was dropping bombs in Europe.....was that war? Is not a military action not a "war"....just a difference in size and scope maybe? Was the US invasions of Grenada and Panama a war each or not? Was Gulf One a war.....was Gulf Two? Was Afghanistan a war? Did Russia wage war in Afghanistan? What was the last "good" war....the last "legal" war?

There have been so many wars in my life time....or events called wars....hows a guy to tell what is really a war?

Maybe the better question is ....when was the world ever at peace?