Thread: 7th June
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2005, 17:15
Gendec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Genderdec

Now chill for a minute there pal let me get you some ice to soothe your pickle:

1/ I am no bird

2/ Coffee you can get yourself with this attitude (777 by any chance?)

3/ Shall I ask the crew to kneel down the next time you walk in to the briefing? They'll do anything for me, and still won't bring you coffee.

4/ I hope you are not one of those who wears his uniform shoes while on a layover!!!

Don't do caviar sorry, the one on EK is cheap, I much prefer Imperial Oscietra maybe you know the difference or are you one of those who gobbles everything as long as its free! tatata!

Now, having said all this knowing that you are flight deck reassures me, for a minute there I though you were a little punk who just knew how to type.

I agree with you all the way on the statement s you have made today, and yes EK has a long way to go, I am there along with many others to make it happen.

I just want you to know, that whatever you say, behind that flight deck door, you have a team here that will follow and execute procedures as defined and as directed. The rest of the time you can count on our commitment as always to make the flight as pleasant and as comfortable for everyone, starting with F/D when the attitude is right. The last thing we want is also to be driven into the ground by F/D. Now where are the Mc Kinnons of this world, he couldn't even resist my charm.

We will meet soon.

All Clear, how do you like your coffee? 1+1, 1+0, 0+1 or 00. And Sir, when would you prefer to have your meal, is that Zulu or LT, let me get you the menu.

You say we do it, but talk to us.

See ya!

GD

Last edited by Gendec; 12th Jun 2005 at 17:30.