PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To KA or NOT?
Thread: To KA or NOT?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2005, 14:39
Midnight Oil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes A4G, like you I am anonymous, but unlike you I am not hiding behind my anonymity to fling mud.

You said the sims were inconsistent, then you went on to say someone was chopped in the sim and that those involved should hang their heads in shame (implying they had not done their best for the chap). Next you said there was not a level playing field in this area (ie command sims), and finally you said there were some real assassins who do the sims.

I think if it was not your intention to attack the integrity of the checker involved then perhaps you should be more precise in your writing...

I am not quite sure why Checkthrust should read my post to get an idea of the company culture. I am only posting to challenge what I perceived to be unsubstantiated allegations against someone who did some of my training and who I like and respect both professionally and personally.

Your other points about Hong Kong and the company are all valid; don’t spoil it by commenting on something you know nothing about. As I said previously, in this particular case:

- you were not there.
- the chap involved told me it was a fair assessment, in private – he had no reason to say otherwise.