PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hi i'm a pilot, new senior base pilot actually
Old 12th Jun 2005, 04:10
Continental-520

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pfft...

No, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. I don't stab people in the back like some, I've managed to resist posessing that trait.

All the staff at NAC are under the command of ONE individual, and that is why the whole operation seems to be chafing. It hasn't stopped yet, either. Watch it and see. If they're the myriad of a good operation that you seem to suggest they are, why are they going downhill?

If you call two aircraft "a lot of aircraft", then you're a little misguided. Less than 20% of their fleet consists of ex NAC equipment. And who's not engaging their brain before fingers?

Just wondering 520, why are you defending #####t Air so much while still on at NAC?
Because I DETEST operators that detriment the industry in which I work, that expolit staff, breach safety and generally cut corners, and I'm pleased to see the commencement of an operator that does things to a standard beyond the norm. That's why. And that's not limited to DA, that goes for all. You won't see me dissing operators anywhere that operate in the right fashion, but I won't hesitate to express my opprobrium towards those that carry on like NAC do.

Is that not understandable? Why are you so reluctant to accept my point, Cpt. Wawa?