PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hi i'm a pilot, new senior base pilot actually
Old 12th Jun 2005, 03:00
captwawa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Continental-520 your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.
probably cause the latter exceed NAC's operating standards and techniques by infinite proportions.
How is that possible when one of the main problems at NAC was their operations manager who is now at #####t Air. And believe me when I say that I am no fan of NAC, but you seem to just be in it for the witch hunt. You can’t call one operator dodgy and turn a blind eye to the one your mate works for! NAC’s biggest problem wasn’t operating standards anyway but pilot pay and conditions.

What frontseatpassenger is trying to say is that it takes more than passenger comfort to make a good charter company. Their safety should be number one priority.
All you need to do is compare each companies premesis, equipment and reputation
Well if you engaged your brain before your fingers you would have realised that #####t Air are using a lot of NAC’s old aircraft. Hmm, same aircraft, same ops manager – same equipment, same mindset. I would say same sh%t different company. Even RENURPP stated
Re this "good operator" The same person IS at the helm, I would be supprised if any thing has changed for the better, just learnt how to hide from CASA more effectively.
It's funny but #####t Air are still trying to take NAC's clients, planes, pilots and reputation. You just need to learn how to read between the lines. Just wondering 520, why are you defending #####t Air so much while still on at NAC?