PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singapore Airlines has a secret agenda.
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2005, 03:35
Flying Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Kraptin,

You really are moderated theses days( or do you prefer the word " Controlled" as you like to use in other posts). Moderated to the point of being weak as p1ss. "resident cry baby "
I am so cut up......
You been eating too strong a dose of fugu. Numbed the lips and brain, has it?

Thank you for the lesson in english expression. Not only do you know the spelling but, I am sure that you know the definition as you obviously also know the origins of the word. WOW!

Have you learned anything about honesty, integrity, duty of care in the past 16 years. Certainly didn't know those words then when you "SC-BBED" and went slinking behind peoples backs to ( now let me see ??)..... Hawke, ( the dead) Abels and the ...what was it about Rupe that you said earlier??????

My suggestion for a alternative career for GD was a comment on his tactics in this situation........ playing a politician.
I think the majority of readers and those not filled with rage and vendetta ( sorry moderation and modesty... must get that right ,but it is so unlike you ......dear boy) would have gleened that Krap.
On the topic of moderation and modesty, didn't show much of that in front of the TWU boys in BNE just before the strike. I think I remember you said" take your leave and get ready for a long one boys 'cause we are going to really F-CK 'em". Pretty good "spruiker" you are too. Not to mention a SNAKE. No that's not right. It's unfair to the snakes!!!!

I like the way you take comments from one post and re arrange them to suit.
My jibe at you re: being sim buddies was designed to
show how wrong this ' buy a job' idea is . People will be looking at finance and getting buddies so as to go as a package and spend less . They have already accepted that this will be the way things will be forever more. They are just trying to make the best of it. Thanks to who? ... a group of staunch '89ers. True heros to go down in history as the ones who F-CKED themselves and others who follow as well as "their sons and the sons of their sons"( another great AFAP war cry).
It was refering to a Sydney based Virgin international operation across the pacific. It's called the topic KRAP, not your stinking little Kobe pondlife operation where you want to be the resident "89er loudmouth" .
Talking about "CONTROLLING SC-BS" Kraptin, me thinks it is you that has "CONTROLLED " himself into a little pond along with the other parasites. If the shoe fits Krap.....WEAR IT !!!!!!

You will ever know how close to you I really am........he,he,he,he.

I have gone off the topic.
That's OK ,KRAP will cut and paste it somewhere else to suit himself.

.. I like this face, it's all you , CR.

OCCR

Hatred for QF cabin crew?

If QF is an Australian icon ( and it is ) they are doing it a great disservice. It is all about professionalism and service when it comes to reputation and ultimately making money.
Hicks from the country will "flyyyy wiff the great Ozzie airline... maaaate" until the next trip when they see what that can get from Asian and some European airlines . Not to mention the price.

I know the first priority is safety but, after the first and last half hour passengers become secure in the fact that they will get there. There are 14 hours left to fill in. Yeah, it probably is a bit like child minding but, early child hood teachers do a longer course that F/As.
Try and get some sevice either domestically or internationally.
Been sitting with my "luchbox left overs" in my hand as I get passed by half a dozen times my F/As domestically.

Not to mention having to wave both hands over my head once in order to get her attention so she would 1/2 fill my cup with coffee.

Is it possible to ask for something like wine or ,a glass of water with my wine? No because they are talking about their private life as they "Fembot" their way on the meal service.

Been completely ignored ( Krap will be happy to hear this) during a bar service, in an almost empty plane ,on two dashes through the cabin, only to be told...... "bar service is over ,wait for the meal "when i walked up to the galley.
Think you will see this on SQ, Thai, Malaysian, JAL ,Emirates......need I go on?

It\'s about attitude and professionalism. It\'s a big world out there and I fear that Australians are looking ugly at the moment. In the aviation business QF cabin crew aren\'t helping. Work harder.. NO... work better and smarter. Your there for 14 or 15 hours, make those hours count for you and the passengers. You never know what will come of it and time will fly. Yes, you will be tired after it but, try talking tired with a ditch digger to know what \'tired\' really is. Do the minimum because you are disatisfied or you are on a \'go slow union thing\', bitch and wine..... time drags on ..... and you will be tired at the end but still dissatisfied.
This is a generalisation. I know that there are those that are serious about service. Just not enough to survive against an army of cabin crew from Asia.
Now the power hungry man VS subservient female arguements start.
Again SQs agenda is no secret, they base everything they do on it.