PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training, hours building and first job prospects in America
Old 11th Jun 2005, 02:38
cl12pv2s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What was your point?

Although, HAI are hardly going to put someone on their website who says negative things, are they?
Your statement was so obviously correct that I don't see why you put it there. Of course, no school is going to have people who say negative things on their website. No school will celebrate what people haven't achieved.

The reason for a 'Graduates' page is to celebrate and show-off what people have succeeded in doing after they finished.

How many other schools' websites have personally written testimonials (that have obviously taken more than 2 minutes to write) from graduates? (I genuinely invite you to find me some other school pages with similar graduates list, because I haven't been able to find many at all. PM me if you like.) The graduates you see on those pages are proud to have been trained by that school, enough to have their mugshots and names there for all to see.

How many other schools' websites can show graduates going on to such varied positions within the industry...positions which are often the aspiriations of many of the students it targets...i.e. Bristows, Norsk Helikopter, Temsco, Irish Coast Guard, CHC Scotia, Air Alpha

If HAI has its graduates as a tool for marketing why not use them? As I said before, there are many other schools that don't use their graduates to promote the school...why's that, I wonder?

cl12pv2s

Last edited by cl12pv2s; 11th Jun 2005 at 04:41.