PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - About CX cadet training content.
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2005, 21:58
rwong2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi mate,

I think there are totally either 15 or 16 subjects you need to study. Here is what I got, there may be more. Hope this helps. Good luck!

I am not sure this is completely right, so anyone, please correct me if I am wrong. For Multi-engine flight training. I believe they do it in Duchass

Meteorology (Me),
Aviation Law (La),
Human Performance & Limitations,
Morse Code, Radio Telephony (RT),
Princiles of Flight (PF),
Weight and Balance -Loading (Wb),
Electrics (EI),
Propulsion-Engines (Pr),
Radio Navigation (Na) and Instrument flying
Flight Planning (Fp)
Radio (Ra),
System (Sy)- Hydraulics, propellers, gas turbine engines, Cabin Pressurization, Pneumatics, undercarriage, and advance flying systems, piston engines and supercharging.

Performance E and A (Perf)- For airplanes certificated in Performance Group E and A

Group A ¡V Airplanes with a maximum certificated take off weight exceeding 5700 Kg, with a performance level such that the loss of an engine at any time during the flight should not be necessitate a forced landing. In this group are found such aircraft as the Boeing 747, the airbus 340, the Douglas DC10

Group E- Airplanes for which the extent of performance scheduling is limited. The maximum take off weight shall not exceed 2730kg. For single engine airplanes, the value of Vso ( stalling speed) shall not exceed 60 knots. In this group are found the single engine trainers such as the Piper Warrior, the Cessna 172 and among the twins is one version of Piper Seneca