PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard Landing...
Thread: Hard Landing...
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2005, 14:26
3holelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I wouldn't know slander from dander, but I know censorship when I see it. As one who's also had relatively benign posts zapped there, I'm happy to be seeing some of you reading here.

Crys, darlin'.... You experienced a mighty jolt when your airplane "landed"... that's right m'dear, "landed" is the correct term. Sorry to hear your previous back injury was aggravated by that jolt, but maybe with such a condition you ought to avoid situations that could result in more injury? Clear air turbulence could even subject you to similar results. (as for boats, don't try small one's, they can play hell on sore backs)

No one denies that landing was an unfortunately hard one, but those on that web site who insist on calling it a "crash" have their heads all muddled up with thoughts of a lottery win! And for those who've been unfortunate enough to experience a real "crash", your gang is looking rather despicable in trying to make this little event into such a big deal.

As for your crying, ...well, I admire sensitive folks, but my experience is they'll cry at the drop of a pin anyway... Not to minimize your emotions, but it's hardly relevant. Folks who cry easily will usually find something to cry about.

The biggest loser here was the airplane (unless there will be repercussions of a serious sort for the crew?). Sad to see a good machine in that state. But didn't she do her job? Yessiree, she did! She brought you all to where you were going, even with her genuinely serious injuries!
Wish I could be there to help with her recovery.