PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Former BA executive launches new airline
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2005, 13:02
pamann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I should just say that I live in London and Stansted is far more easy to get to than Luton (by car or public trans.), don't assume everyone around Stansted is a "Carrot Muncher" there's just as many farm's and rolling countryside around Luton's perimeter fence and carrot chewing people i'm sure!!!!

I understand that people to the North/North West of London Luton is easier, but to the North East/East Stansted is far more popular (easier links to the city, isn't this where business travellers would be in high concentration?).

Trust me there's still a lot of people round this side of London havn't a clue where Luton is and travel further to Gatwick through their ignorance. So don't knock it, as much as it needs a bit of a sort out and tidy up at STN it's in a good possition. Luton isn't the centre of the Earth as a lot of people on here think.

Finally and correct me if i'm wrong but BlueFox had refitted the old terminal at Stansted for their operations so surely this would be Eos best option (if they havn't already looked at that).

Let's hope both ventures work side by side, will create job's and keep people happy. Despite all the failed start ups that put negative thoughts amongst us, lets all try and be a bit positive for a change! I wonder sometime's if some pprune'rs idle gossip and idea's have something to do with all this.

Good luck to all!