PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What is it actually that you don't lie about the EBA?
Old 9th Jun 2005, 11:54
numbskull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
annulus filler, I'm not asking for the world- simply 4 % the same as everyone else.

Maybe it is time to move on and take a redundancy if they offer it-it will be the last one if they do!!

Qantas makes nearly $1 billion dollars profit this year-they are in no danger of becoming another Ansett. You have been brainwashed into believing G.D's doom and gloom stories for too long. Just because he repeats it every chance he gets doesn't make it true.

He wants employees to believe it so he can pay them less.He wants government to believe it so he can keep his protected routes.He wants travelling public to believe it so they will support their"Aussie Icon". All the while he rakes in the profits and ups his own pay to $6 million dollars a year!! In another era they called that propaganda.

I know from your previous posts that you are a an avionics LAME probably level 12 or 13. I can concede that life from your perspective is pretty good.However most LAMES would do more work than you AND get less money for it

You still haven't given me any reason let alone a good one as to why I should accept a pay rise less than the community standard.

Until you do I will just assume that you are a fool that will believe anything you are told!!

Last edited by numbskull; 9th Jun 2005 at 12:40.