PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying schools in the South West?
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2005, 11:12
blueskywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying schools in the South West?

Hello everyone.

I would just like to say that as a first time poster, how impressed I am with the collective wealth of information this excellent site provides. I am now hoping to benefit from the knowledge of those that have gone before me....

I am basically looking to get from 0 hours to forzen ATPL as quickly as is possible. I am in the fortunate position of being able to quit my job to pursue the dream full time. I have the money available to me (although a great deal of it is being provided by HSBC)

I am looking for any advice/recommendations on flying schools within the Bristol/Exeter areas as I live near Taunton. Through my own research so far I have identified Flightpass at Exeter and also Bristol Flying centre as likely candidates, although Airways at Exeter have come in to the frame from reading nothing but good things about them too! I would like to keep all the training under one roof/sky if possible as knowing myself as I do, I know that this will benefit me as an individual.

I guess that I'm looking for any views any of you may have, and whilst I appreciate that a persons viewpoint is a subjective one based on their own experience and that my experiences may differ, I would be grateful for all and any advice.

Thanks in advance guys,

BSW