PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - O'Leary going to Jail?
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2005, 07:07
GGV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Camel Killer

Based on DFC's earlier contribution to this thread and the cynical interpretation he provides above, I would not bother taking his post - or his bone fides too seriously.

A pilot, respected by all, was accused of behaviour nobody believed he was, or could be guilty of. He defended himself and he may have decided to come to a suitable arrangement (though I notice that nobody has said this is a fact). I don't see any puppet strings here. The cynical suggestion that there were "puppet strings" tells you all you need to know about DFC. Image putting yourself into that position as a "puppet"! I think somebody pointed out earlier in this thread that to acquire the DFC medal requires personal attributes which our current DFC does not appear to possess. He also dodged the explicit request to condemn the threatening Ryanair memo near the begining of this thread that Leo Hairy and all the other Ryanair apologists refused to condemn. ‘Nuff said??

the grim repa is actually speaking the most sense. We just need to wait to hear what the real situation is.