PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JALS CBT feedback required
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2005, 22:02
bcat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm just about to give up on Bgs. So far I've found that some of the material not written very well and with a few typo's which have been time consuming trying to discover what it actually meant. Now my biggest problem is that I am studying with an overseas CPL background knowledge. Even with ICAO there is big differances in training material between countries. If I had a UK licence back ground, then all the stuff that you should know prior to undertaking the course would be there. So again I'm spending so much time trying to understand stuff that I should know but have never come across before and of course there isn't an explaination! I'm getting very frustrated with the whole thing. I find myself wanting to phone them every hour that I study.
Now I'm not trying to slate BSG at all. They have been very pleasant and tried to help as best as possible. I'm sure things would be much easier if I had done UK aviation study prior to starting.
I'm going to do a residential course now instead so that I can put my hand up and ask questions!!!!