PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Zimbabwe?
Thread: Air Zimbabwe?
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2005, 19:31
767200ER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well i for one cannot wait to finish school and fly for air zimbabwe, my aunt is currently flying for them and has no complaints other than the workin hours, which is no issue really. i will fly no other airline but air zimbabwe. when goin to zimbabwe. yes the airline has problems but which doesn't? the singapore flight started out slow but is picking up. they have recently refurbished the interior of one of the jets and are awaiting confirmation of a delivery of a -300ER or possibly even a 777. An airline is not a reflection of a country, look at ethiopian, they are ordering 787's but look at the country, sure the flights have to go to rome once in a while and i may not get my upgrade to bussines because that part of the aircraft has been replaced by the presidents bed when it is bob's taxi. but its still a great airline with an excellent flight crew and yes the greatest safety record in africa. So to those that mock and ridicule the airline dissapointing that you excpect every airline to be ordering 747's and all sorts for it to be considered 'developed'.
Just my 2cents worth.

Last edited by 767200ER; 6th Jun 2005 at 23:30.