PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - J O's R330,000 cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2005, 18:04
Q4NVS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry He will DESTROY your career!

I am gonna make this short, because I do not have enough time to share all that I know...

I know a number of guys (10+), who are in or went through this scheme, so I guess I also have a good idea of what I am talking about.

Buy 600hrs, spend 2 years to get a 100 etc. But once your money is paid (cash), it's gone! If you can't afford to hang around and wait for those hours, well then "Come back when you are ready..." There are numbers waiting in line.

What is sad (really sad), is that ALL Airlines in SA know him.

Word of advice (to the desperate): Just about ALL of these Airlines won't EVER consider employing one of Johann's famous Cadets - So, you are buying your way Out of a Career in SA.

BEWARE!!!

I think it is about time that SARS (or even Scorpions) are onto him, if they are not already... One of these days he is also going to saddle the wrong horse, and could end up on Carte Blanche.

In closing RE: Charlan Air - They were in on the deal (both SW4 & EMB120), run by Johann's Skyvest (or is it SkyCrooks).

Just my 2 cents worth - hope this saves someone a lot of hardship and possibly a career in SA!