PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any there any hopes for me?
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2005, 11:47
R555C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I get sick of listening to the crap that GA operators go on with and to some extent what us pilots complain about. If any of there GA operators, in KU and infact anywhere in AUST operated there buninesses properly like any other industry, there would be less quarrals about pay, and we could all make a living. Instead we persist with out of date aircraft with high maintanance costs, un-profesional managment, and just general crap.

For example I think then two operators at KU could be crushed by a fleet of mabey 3 or 4 caravans or mabey more (Some comfort for the pax) (Value for money). reducing maintenance and running costs. if you do the sums it works, pilots could get paid more, and you could still put low hour guys in command. a PW turbine is easier to run that a continental big block.

I have done the sums and it works, i think we as pilots need to take command of our own future and do somethinbg for ourselves. Forget these old idiots that attempt to run aviation organisations, and have gold braid and 20 gold bars. Lets get out there and show them how it should be done.