PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard Landing...
Thread: Hard Landing...
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2005, 13:27
Dick_Fitzwell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well....I am a first time poster, so NO FLAMING THE ROOKIE!!! hahaa

Anyways, I was on the flight, and I posted to that "other site" set up by rsavage last night. This morning...my post was gone, and I was banned from the forums!!! Wanna know why??? I ripped into the other poor poor passengers about being opportunists who want to sue the company for a hard landing. It was a pretty long, detailed email, and I guess they couldn't handle it. I kind of wish I had of saved it, because I would have cut and pasted it here for you all to see.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that the site administrators are deleting any posts that they don't like, even though I was a passenger. I guess only negative posts will be left on there.

Oh well....welcome to the land of biased webmasters.

Hey Richard Savage.....I know you are reading this.....thanks for deleting my post on that other site. I guess calling out the opportunists who want to sue for "having bad dreams" and "never being able to fly again" was too much for you. I guess I also wasn't well liked for sticking up for the flight attendants who handled the situation just as they are trained to.

I am not an expert on planes, nor do I profess to be. I just wanted you guys on this site to know they are crying a river on that other site, but not letting anyone else post who disagrees with the lawsuit.

Lawyers and opportunistic money grubbing whiners...a match made in heaven.

Thanks in advance for letting me post on here, even though I am not a pilot. Let hope Skyservice clears this all up so that people won't lose their livelihood due to another airline shutting down from not being able to handle a 10 million dollar lawsuit. Actually, I think I read someone post a reply to me telling me to stop playing big brother for Skyservice, and they would be alright in the end. *sigh* I hate whiners.

Good day.