PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryan Air Good Or Bad
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2005, 16:16
Lolo737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look dlav,

I have always thought that Ryanair were the very bottom of the crap you may find after you've scraped the barrel bottom for quite a while but recently even I have thought 'hm...maybe...long term view....maybe...not too bad'

And then, thank the lord, I read the latest on ppjn.com and remembered why I will never apply.

All these people who wax lyrical may just feel that throwing money at the issue will help but the fact is employment with FR will cost you a lot more money than you have already spent.
How understanding is your bank manager?
Do you think the further loan repayments will be covered by the pitiful amount they will pay you in your first year?
Will you be able to afford to buy Tesco Value beans to eat out of the tin while sleeping in your car?
I guess most of us are used to being skint having financed our fATPLs but we're talking about a 'salary' that won't cover the very basics of a home and food, let alone the purchase of your FR uniform!!

I'd prefer not to work in McDonalds thanks but I think we all know G SXTY was making a valid point.

Last edited by Lolo737; 3rd Jun 2005 at 16:52.