PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Staff Passengers, Worst Nightmare
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2005, 14:34
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I once had to tell off, in front of everybody, a couple of BA cabin crew commuting on one of my flights.
They were laughing, chatting, almost screaming in their seats while I was doing the demo, making it impossible for people to hear it.
After being told off hey became angry at me and complained to the purser, who of course backed me up what an embarassement.....for them, they were wearing the uniform as well!!

This kind of behaviour is unecceptable if it is a "normal" passenger, imagine when it comes from somebody who SHOULD know better!!!

On the other hand I've seen some crew treating staff pax really bad for no reason. Once I flew LHR-MXP on staff concessions and the crew were really horrible to everybody. They didn't know I was a staff passenger and I witnessed a few disturbing things done to passengers. When finally someone read the PIL and realised I was BA staff myself I heard one of them saying: "Oh well, she won't complain she's lucky enough we bothered to give her something to drink!"
They had such an attitude problem I had only witnessed in my country's flag carrier before. They really made me ashamed of my own company.

FBW