PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 3rd Jun 2005, 10:00
cheezeflan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EK Interview in Singapore

Hi everyone

I'm new here, was surfing the internet searching for tips for my second interview with EK next Monday.

I realized that the recruitment process is completely different for the one i went through in singapore. I sent my application online and recieve an interview invitation 3 weeks later. At the interview, there were walk in applicants and online applicants. Had a group discussion in a group of ten and they shortlisted 3 from each group. Those walk in applicants, who was shortlisted was asked to attend a briefing the following day where as, we those online applicant was given a letter and told to attend a second interview on the date stated in the letter. Funny thing is, those who attended the briefing was given tips on the second interview.

I was wondering, any of you guys or girls have any idea whether ex-crew stand a higher chance to secure a cabin crew job with EK? as I was previously from Singapore Airlines. I very anxious and stressed over my upcoming interview next monday

Please help!