PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard Landing...
Thread: Hard Landing...
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2005, 14:32
crys8494

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First and formost, I did not ask for any information from the flight attendant. It was volunteered to me as I was in tears and upset over the next flight.

But in the end, there is code of blue here. One statement was made regarding the pilots. All else was regarding Skyservice and their treatment. I am a Canadian, not an American and suing is not in our nature, nor will this route be followed. You seem caught up on that idea from me. Yes, if I was going to sue, I would have been examined right away and I definately would have taken more pictures that I did. Instead, I merely took pictures of the masks that fell and in looking at these pictures afterwards, other items very clearly showed up.

I don't care how much training they had and I have better things to do that to go back through your posts and "quote you". If I did though, I am sure that I would find your so called holes as well. My story has never changed, nor has my intent.

I am angry, I am hurt. Yes. Will I persue Skyservice? No. However, they do need to be accountable. People were hurt. It is a bold faced lie to say otherwise. Yes, they put us on a different plane, 2 different ones infact. I would be an idiot to feel that they would to otherwise. My terror was not in the particular plane, but in the general plane that I would boarding. On that note, Skyservice did not even notify us on what was happening. We showed up at the airport and checked in. While we were waiting for our plane, we realized that people were at both gates 6 and 7. It wasn't until planes were called that we realized for certain that there were different ones, both numbered 561, but one was obscurly referred to with an 8 in front of it. People were still confused upon boarding as to why their friends were on another plane and wondering if they got on the right one.

Skyservice staff was short and unfriendly both coming and going, but this was worse on the return flight.

With that, I feel no further need to defend myself. I was there. I know what happened. I know what the reprocutions were. I know what the actions of Skyservice were. You stick to your code of silence, but be warned that the further you take this, the further your profession is suffering as a number of individuals who were on the plane are following the insensitive and ignorant conversation and comments that you are making here. Boats are more and more looking like a better option.

Cheers (as I have discovered I am supposed to sublimly state after I throw a knife in here)

Crys