PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions looking for answers! :)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2005, 13:37
Dogs_ears_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok - Here are the detailed answers.

1) How long does it take to fly long haul for BA? Why?.
Do a forum search and read any of the posts available that answer your question. That said, everything changes, all the time. Why? Because it does.

2) If YOU had the choice, where would you like to fly? BA or Virgin?
BA deffo - or maybe VS? It is a pointless questions, however a search of any of the available threads in this forum will provode invaluable assistance.

3) Why does Virgin Atlantic hardly pay anything? I don't think I can live from GBP 700 a month...
They pay that much because that is the rate that they can get away with whilst still recruiting and maintaining staff. It is sometimes known as the "market rate". If you can't live on it, then don't do it...

4) Is it true staff aren't treated well at Virgin Atlantic?
If they are treated that badly, then they won't stay. Again, a search of any of the relevant threads on the forum will help.

5) Is it true BA only wants people to go to LGW and fly short haul?
A search of... blah, blah, blah.

I'm sorry that you all think I'm such a meannie. The fact is that nearly all the questions asked (that are viable) could be readily answered if La Pollo could be bothered to search. This is a lazy question - a bit of initiative and getupandgo might be useful when applying for either of these carriers. Starting now. For all that, I wish him/her well and cannot help but admire those of you with more patience than I.