PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard Landing...
Thread: Hard Landing...
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2005, 02:55
CDNFA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well Im not speculating actually. I did not refer to you once when I said that people were in search of money. I dont even know if thats the case. I said that it is easy for one to blow things out context in search of money, not once did i say you were asking for money.

Secoundly, I never said it wasn't pilot error, I said that one should wait until the reports are out before one makes an assumption regarding pilot error. If there was a shift in weight in the cargo hold that pilot just might have saved your life, and then again it might have been pilot error. Do you know if ATC had given them a fast approach speed by anychance due to a number of circumstances?

And I have seen pictures of the aircraft they are every where its hard not to. The 767-300 is known to wrinkle at the secound set of doors if you perform a search youll find that this isnt the first.

And thirdly....You were asking for information from an uniformed FA who probably wasnt even there. How fair is that. What did you want him or her to say. You cant expect to catch someone off gaurd like that and then expect them to explain the cause and effect of such an event. Im sure the company will release facts in due time.