PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hard Landing...
Thread: Hard Landing...
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2005, 02:36
crys8494

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well clearly you are doing some speculating yourself. I have pictures that show the masks and further damage inside of the plane! I also clearly felt 2 jumps followed by a very hard crash! You really do need to keep your opinoins to yourself when you do not know what you are talking about. I don't care what their record is. What I do care about is the rediculous manner in which they handled it. No...we did not realize the extent of the damage of the plane until we saw the outside and reviewed our own photos of the exterior, but we did know that something went very wrong. I also know that I was in tears, in fear for 2 days before getting back on the plane!

In sum, if you don't know what the heck you are talking about, keep it to yourself!

Further...I never once asked for money from them, only recognition of the accident rather that a sublime statement "Stuff like that happens all of the time." This is a quote directly from them. And there was clearly pilot error. This comes from many individuals who have flown many times in the past. As a matter of fact, before we hit, my husband commented "We are coming in too fast and on the wrong angle." I am not stating that it was pure pilot error, but pilot error was definately a key factor.

Finally, I noted an error I made in my last post....where I mentioned the damage noticed in the photos I should have said interior, not exterior.