PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Roster (and other stuff)
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2005, 12:45
scroggs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TBE courses vary in type (some are full conversions, some are CCQ, etc) so it's not very helpful to give bald numbers of courses starting. For instance, we've recently had a long run of only 330 to 340 CCQ courses, which has meant that people with other qualifications have had to wait a bit. What the ratio of CCQ (and whether 320 or 330 to 340 CCQ) to conversions will be in the near future I don't know, but I understand that more full conversions are scheduled. As for the 744, there have only been a couple of courses in this recruiting round so far, but I'm told that there will be greater numbers to come.

srjumbo give it a rest, mate. I do not make, nor do I influence, Virgin's recruiting policy. I have no way of knowing what the chances are for any individual, or those from any specific airline. If you have a problem, take it up with the Virgin management, or - if you think you have a case - take the airline to court. I've told you what little I can, and you've chosen not to believe me. That's your prerogative. There is nothing else I can say to you.

To all: I am not involved in Virgin's recruiting or selection procedures, and I do not represent Virgin's official policy or management. I field questions about the company because I've been on Pprune many years, and in Virgin for almost as long, and I wish that similar help had been available when I was job-searching. To help me help you, I do get some information from those in the company's recruiting department that watch this forum, so you can generally rely that what I say is pretty much OK - or it will be corrected if I give duff info out! But, and please remember this, I am not Virgin management and anything I say can be wrong 10 minutes after I've given the info in good faith. I do my best, but that's all I can do!