PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Pay
Thread: Flying Pay
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2005, 12:36
Filthy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I believe that the admin staff at ISK have the definative in whats occurring. When the rest of us will find out is a variable feast.

Should this come to pass then I will go from Enhanced (Pilot) rate to Initial rate. This will put me in serious financial difficulty whilst I fight my corner. The comments of DryGeezer are wholly innappropriate.

To say this doesn't effect NCA is untrue, PMA are also reviewing any NCA who have had previous service (non-aircrew) taken into account against the NCA flying pay scales, as these are now based on years served not years as NCA. This also is apparently an error that has gone unnoticed like the one highlighted in this thread. So not only ex-NCA are going to get shafted it looks like this is only the thin end of the wedge.

ALL NCA and ex-NCA whom have received "credits" towards any type of Flying Pay are in the firing line on this one. Beware of comments, like the ones from Drygeezer, that may come and bite you on the arse when you are looking for support from the very people you have just ridiculed.

It may be Filthy but it's not Fun............

BEagle - Here here!