PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Descent speed
Thread: Descent speed
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2005, 12:56
M.Schumacher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the messiah, you are so wrong. Trying to convince people you are right is like trying to convince people that Michael Schumacher is not actually the greatest driver of all times.

( I know some may argue he has not had the competition of other notable drivers I would say the truth is different. I believe it has not been the case that the competition he has faced has been bad but the fact that his brillinace makes the competition look very ordinary indeed. One only has to look at the many times when against all adversity he has triumphed.)

Also I take strong exception to the names you are using to refer to your fellow pilots. Come join Qantas (not that they'd have you) and we'll teach you to respect properly your fellow pilots and in particular your superiors. We'll teach you how to refer to your superiors as 'Capt' or 'Sir', which is the least they deserve after years of sterling service (You, safely assuming you are not a captain, probably refer to your captain by his christian name such is the disrespectful attitude you have displayed in this forum). No doubt taking into account your indifferent attitude neither do you even try to make such gestures as carry their bags after a flight when they have through their operation been enriching you with their knowledge and skill. NO RESPECT that's your problem. I think you should apologise immediately now and admit you are wrong.