PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam hours
Thread: mam hours
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2005, 16:40
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QFRegional,

I completely agree, a lot of people won't want to be in Perth, especially when their family etc are in a completely different state and that is fair enough, i would be exactly the same and have my name on the transfer list asap aswell. However, they have been given a rare opportunity, which has a condition that the transfer list is moving extremely slow, but they took that opportunity.

All i am saying is hopefully they all come here as i'm sure they will with a positive attitude about being here and make the best of it while they're here (as positive as you can be in their situation). Everyone in Perth is really nice (contrary to what you may think) and looking forward to them coming. The reason why "whingers" etc or whatever you wish to call them is more noticable in Perth is because it is A LOT smaller base compared to the others, therefore things are more noticable.

Overall, it is a hard situation that these guys are in, congratulations to them for getting the position and i hope they make the best of their time in PER. You get out what you put in. Perth is a great base with great crew which will hopefully make it easier.

Oz

Last edited by OZcabincrew; 30th May 2005 at 16:57.