PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 30th May 2005, 15:45
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4. To see what crazy methods EK come up with next!
SkySista I think YOU expressed my thoughts this time!!!!
Oh Boy yesterday really opened up my eyes!!!
I am too very happy in my present airline, EK is the only one I would leave BA for. And I am going to stick around like you not just for myself but also if any new member needs advice!!

Craic you're right, it's all about the vibes!!
Yesterday wasn't a good experience, didn't feel EK at all, no signposts, nothing. It took me a while to find the room inside the hotel, the girls were not wearing the uniform and the girl who seemed to be the wicked one turned up to be much better than the one who was "sweet" at the first sight!!! They didn't give us an opportunity to talk and they didn't read our app. forms for sure. So I don't feel as bad as I thought, I just thought it was a waste of time in a way since I could have spent those hours with my love instead, before his flight back!!
Oh God if I am going to try again. I don't care, at the end they'll have to take me just not to see me ever again at the interview!!!
I have lots of things to sort out in these 6 months anyway and I will keep flying to DXB on short breaks instead!!
I am addicted to ID90s
So Craic, I might see you on the beach quite soon!!!!

Happy re-applying everybody!!! Inshallah.....

FBW