PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Pay
Thread: Flying Pay
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2005, 19:35
Filthy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MD,

The issue effects around 170 people in the entire RAF around a dozen are at the secret RAF Base near Swindon. The DLS and PMA staffs are reviewing every persons record who may be involved and as you say are to issue individuals with "letters" by the end of next week.

I believe this entire problem has been highlighted to the PMA by a problem at ISK. They will not issue the letters until they have resolved the problem at ISK. It is my understanding that this problem was highlighted in the PMA some years ago and it was ruled on then. A change of post holder and the policy gets reviewed as it is costimg money. Another REMF gets promoted after F****ing some Aircrew.

I am aslo involved in this debarkle awaiting my "bill" next week. Please spread the word as ALL NCA who commissioned into aircrew branches will be effected. This uproar that this may cause may make it go away.

Matt as you changed branch whilst commissioned does this also apply to Navs who become Pilots, if not then you have a good case based on parity of treatment.

MAX, methinks in this case think trying to keep low is not an option.

Bring it on!