PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FlyBe Pay Deal 2005.
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2005, 17:45
beauport potato man

Received 24 Likes on 13 Posts
not one to get involved of course.....

Cruise Pilot,

if whatever happened to you was by "rumour" then you have absolutely NO evidence of who started this little story.

All you have, i suggest, is second hand info yourself (passed on by another gossip) which ONLY YOU are judging to be true.

You stated you'd never met er82, therefore how can you know the truth?? You asked her?

NO.

Never listen to playground gossip, and more importantly NEVER believe something with the conviction you are WITHOUT asking the person youself.

And as for the this "i know exactly who you are and where you're going sh1t" Grow up.

You'll be saying "i know where you live....." next.

Don't be a coward and hide behind the anonimity. Enable your PM's and explain to her what you mean.
You now owe her that considering you have brought this onto a public forum.

And as for you coming back and saying "you know where i live too..." then fantastic. I'll post my address up here if you want coz i couldn't give a monkeys.

Obviously Monarch or whereever you are now weren't checking mental ages when they assessed you.

And this post has got WAY off the flybe pay deal subject and i suggest a moderator either close it or, in some other way pull it back to topic.

Rant over.

Thank you.

BPM