PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 29th May 2005, 05:47
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
disappointed

Chrisstreet, I am very disappointed that you have that attitude...

I have just been to an open day three weeks ago in Perth, for which I was called back and now I have been offered a position. I fly out to Dubai on July 7th. I have also been to two others prior where the outcome of the day was the same as yours.

You never know how the open days are going to work out, so I advise anyone that has their heart set on the position to go for it regardless!! Patience and perseverance are virtues and something Cabin Crew need a lot of...so please don't be negative on this site, just because you had a bad experience.

EK are organised, and they don't go through "so many staff". The company is expanding faster than any other at the moment, with their huge order of B777s, A340s and A380s etc. The company's fleet will double in size and they need the crew. For those crew that do decide to leave, it is obviously because the company is not right for them or the position is not right for them.

To anyone that is thinking of going to the open day..please do!! It is an experience and it may be your lucky day!! I also recommend that you read the main EK forum as there is lots of info about how the days are planned out and what to expect.

I nearly didnt go to the open day but now I am glad I did. My dream came true because I didnt back out.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!

craic1510