PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS application process - not impressed so far
Old 28th May 2005, 20:40
horseylady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know what NATS is like, recruitment wise only, they take forever to do anything! I had booked my interview date and all the travel arrangements to get there etc (from the Isles of Scilly so it involved helicopter trip, train and hotel) 1 week before the date they sent me a very impersonal e-mail (not a phone call!) to say the interviews were cancelled. I managed to book another date and this time they sent an e-mail saying the system had overbooked the interview and that there were to be no more interviews for 5 months, that meant I was going to loose out on the helicopter ticket and some money, again, on the train fare. I sent them an e-mail asking them to perhaps reconsider as I had everything booked but I never heard back from them! The Interview I booked next took place thankfully but I was unsuccessful. Unfortunately they have stopped giving feedback which was a great help the first time I took the interview.

Thats how it will always be no doubt but it really doesn't help to keep people motivated or to give the company a good image.

I imagine that some people would find it too much and try elsewhere which is a shame for NATS who probably miss out on some talented people.