PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay vs Air Canada?
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2005, 10:18
tamalai

look here , it's bad enough having to work for Cathay and putting up with the Canadians we have at CX, but work for AC ? populated by Canadians, you must be 'avin a friggin' larf, that would seriously drive any normal human being mad or at least into serious depression..............................What is it with Canadians, your just upset 'cause no one takes any notice of your big F'off country whilst Everybody pays attention to the big f'off country next door ????
Lets face it the payscales quoted on this thread for Air Canada wouldn't even cover a reasonable bar bill in Hong Kong, 'tis no wonder Mr.9 years at CX but wish I worked for AC is still in Hong Kong...............you could be a Silly little toy jet Captain on 50% less than you earn as a CX F/O.............. whoopee, and live with all those white trash women instead of having your pick of the cream of Asia.............................

what else, Oh, yes, "I'd rather have a defined benefits pension" all well and good until your wonderful management spend the pension fund on keeping your company afloat and then tell you, "Sorry, your $12,000 a month is only going to be $2000" I'll take a big lump of cash paid every month to a third party in an account in MY name, thank you very much...................

Honestly. it's like trying to educate pork..........................