PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoyCot Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2005, 05:01
DutchRoll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What an unmitigated load of bollocks!! Virtually all legal experts interviewed regarding the Corby case (as opposed to the legal experts on PPrune) have stated that there was enough evidence to try Corby in virtually any court in any modern western country.

Three of the Bali bombers were sentenced to death by the same court. Now I'm no expert myself, but I believe the death sentence is pretty severe punishment. Now people are saying that there is no justice administered by that court! Make up your minds. Do you want to have a bet each way?

And has anyone actually seen the photo of the bodyboard bag practically stretched to bursting point, with the 4kg bag of dope stuffed into it that she says she didn't notice as she was hauling it through customs? As for the baggage handlers, the AFP commissioner might not be very discreet, but he's a straight shooter, and brutally honest by reputation. When he said there was no evidence of a connection with the baggage handler smuggling scheme, he probably meant it (unfortunately for Schappelle's Defence).

Come off it. I realise she's pretty cute, has lovely eyes, and she didn't have it strapped to her body, but that doesn't make her innocent.

Last edited by DutchRoll; 27th May 2005 at 05:23.