PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoyCot Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2005, 04:22
nomorecatering

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
I'm with Sunfish and J430.

The verdict handed down to the poor girl is a travesty. I was until recently considering a holiday in Bali, but now, I vow, I will never, ever set foot in Bali or Indonesia, support or buy anything made in Indonesia, owned by Indonesian companies or support Indonesian charities. I will discourage anyone, at every opportunity from traveling to Bali.

Nine Australians gave their lives comming to the aid of Indonesia, the Australian taxpayers and public generously, immediately and unquestioningly gave well over 1 Billion dollars in aid after the tsunami. I seriously doubt this would be repeated in light of todays events.

I would warn anybody considering a holiday in Bali not to go. Todays verdict shows that in an instant you can be set up by criminals and you will have no recourse. The justice system in Indonesia is there merely to convict anyone accused of a crime, not to find the truth. That excuse for a man , that Cleric Bashir, the leader of the movement who murdered in cold blood nearly 200 westerners including 88 Australians by detonating a bomb outside a crowded nightclub. What was his sentance...........3 damn years.

There is however, someone or some people who DO know who put the drugs in her bag. It's a pity they didnt have the balls to come forward and admit to their crime. They are no more than a rodent on the earth. But be warned, someone will talk, and ultimately we will find you and bring the fires of hell apon you.

A pox on the Indonesian Justice system and everything it stands for.

Nomorecatering.....a very, very angry Australian.

Last edited by nomorecatering; 27th May 2005 at 04:59.