PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BoyCot Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2005, 03:56
J430

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And I hope the Aussie public and Government do the same. Should ask for the $$$$Billions in aid to be refunded, give them a BIG BILL for investigating the Bali Bombing where the creeps who did it and were behind it got bugger all punishment. As for the natural disasters ask them do they want to refund that too!

Now lets be sensible, why would you take $45k worth of dope to sell for 10% if that was the market price. No one especially the drug dealers are that stupid. Seems that judges over there are!

Maybe we should plan a SAS type operation, sneak in and get her, buy a cheap F111 from the US and fly in and out before the silly basta%^&s over there know what happened. Anybody in for a fun ride....anybody steer one, bit fast for me.

If we treated foreigners here with that kind of bogus justice system what would happen????

I have now made a moral policy to not buy, supply,support any indonesian business charity or anything, business and private.

The sooner we all do it the better, maybe there might then be some real pressure brought to bare. It eventually workedin South Africa.

Shame Shame Shame

And to any of the drug dealers out there, I hope you feel good about it. If I ever find one of you, pray the cops get to you before I do... you will disappear! No Trace! No doubt!!

Gee I am wound up here!!!!!