PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - J O's R330,000 cadet scheme
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2005, 18:03
maxrated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A fool and his money are soon parted.

Prop driver....... good point but what is more alarming is that this man in question is actually a grade 1 designated examiner......and he runs what has got to be the most half-arsed slap shod operation in the country, if my memory serves me his company has been responsible for 3 hull losses in 2 years.

1 x Mt kenya,
2 x George Airport

I am reliably informed that these cadet pilots , with a mere 200 hours total time, get a dodgy 1.5 hour conversion , initial turbine and type ratings, signed out by himself, which may be a mitigating factor in his operations appalling saftey record.

Additionally aircraft maintenance seems equally dodgy, missing flight folio's and crew being forced to fly way out of MEL.

Nothing that the old 'Broederbond' connections at SACAA couldnt turn a blind eye to however.

Additionally if one does the maths properly I suspect that he would not even have to make a cents profit on the air cargo operation as 13 pilots paying 330 000 each could cover the complete cost of operating a clapped out unmaintained metroliner for an entire year.....and still have lots over for a house at Pecanwood Estate...what a great way to make money.

A' Luta continua !!!