PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAS Floodgates Open(Merged).
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2005, 02:58
EY777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Operation Smokescreen

Quietachiever,indeed you have showed your true colours.Maybe you are just egging me,but for the time being I will indulge you as long as you discredit this forum with lies.You do not know your facts of the renumeration system in MAS.Neither are your quotes for the salary figures correct.

If you have a search engine, please look into a few articles of the Malay Mail circa last 2 months.Look under MAS pilots pay.Then read it & weep.I have to say the reporter for the said article had done a through research, unlike you.

I believe you are also not familiar with the IATA code for Etihad.....it's EY just like MAS = MH. Again you show your ignorance.And again you show your naivety by stating that EY has 777's.EY will only take delivery of their 777's in October 2005.As for the family,any airline with a good track record will offer a good roof over our head at their respective base with good schooling plus good medical perks to boot.Unlike MAS medical scheme, which is not only a farce but a semi insured scheme.Imagine I used to pay a yearly amount to subsidize the scheme!

The joke is on you Quietachiever.You have just showed how conniving & vindictive MAS Flt Ops Mismanagers are. Btw, what's your cut in the big scheme of things?An Audi TT, E class or the 5 series Beemer? What cheapskates you guys are!