PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2005, 16:35
Tokunbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
algy gang!?

As I hear, one of their expats had a close relative die and the company said he could go on compassionate leave, but only if he agreed to pay his own air fare - sounds like a caring, sharing society

I also hear they've caught a 'big fish' from ACN to be their Chief Pilot - as one of the ACN Nigerian pilots resigned last week, I guess it won't be too difficult to guess who that will be. I'm told there may be more resignations on the way on the engineering side. With all the 'new' helicopters Caverton claim to have coming, they'll need to recruit some more people, but it must be difficult when all of their people are working either 12/4 or 5/1.

You gets paid your money and makes your choice I suppose. Must be difficult when CHC are taking longer to sort out the pay deal for ACN than an elephant to gestate its young Certtainly, since the full take-over by CHC it now takes much longer to get any reply to an e-mail than it ever did with Schreiner - if you get one at all. Jan V - please come back