PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are the airlines heading for a training crunch?
Old 23rd May 2005, 10:46
TWOTBAGS

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Myself. By the listed profile… sort of but its not everything!

Self improver - yes
Ex turboprop – yes
Ex TRI – yes
Ex Chief Pilot – yes

To say anymore would be revealing.

As to the “discussion group” members include pilots present & past from DP, BY, BA, U2, QY, FR, AB, LH, HF, SQ, CX, SA, QF, DJ, VQ, KD, BR, CI, EK, GF & QR and probably a few more as well, obviously not everyone is involved in this discussion so as you can gather multiple languages, multiple inputs but we all see the same picture.

As you can imagine the wealth of experience in the group is substantial, most read these pages however rarely post. Sometimes the silence is deafening, yet sometimes things need to be said.

We are not “voices of reason” nor “uncommon sense” yet these guys are on the similar tac.

I will add one thing though if someone may be able to help a comrade who is in no mans land pm me and message will be passed.

Back to topic,

Is there a training crunch, economies are picking up, investment in airport infrastructure is at an all time high, (sains the early 70’s).

Predictions of massive increases in the numbers of travellers particularly from east asia.

Is it time to by shares in CAE & Atheon? (if you could) Because the crunch is coming

Your comments.