PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CPL Exam
Thread: CPL Exam
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2005, 08:40
eason67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Key grip comnments

Key grip,

I did my re-test and passed it with a CAA examiner agreeing with me using JAR figures.

Due to my FTO not really delivering in these terms I had to find out using other means, and thank you for your help.

I dont, however, thank for your rather rude comments. No need for it!

For the record, the CFI didnt know either what figures to use even when asked twice. ( as a result I wont be using them again!).

I took two sets of figures with me; CAA figures and JAR figures. I told the examiner that I was going to use JAR figures and he was happy with that.

If you are a moderator then PPrune must be desperate. There is just no need for you shooting your big mouth off with insults. What do you do for a living, not instruction I hope!!

You were also wrong! I did take everyone's advice and comments. Please take mine; read postings carefully next time as you seem to have misunderstood the situation i was in and what actions I took as a result. Also understand that pprune is supposed to be a forum for pilots to stick together and help each other, not insult each other with unconstructive comments.

Point taken???? I hope so...

Last edited by eason67; 23rd May 2005 at 10:04.