PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2005, 08:56
Stink Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Captain S,

As i am sure you are aware, RPT operators such as Transair, are audited by CASA every six months, this audit is in addition to the relevant contracts audits ( such as mining and petrochemical companies ).

"L" would not hold an RPT licence in OZ or PNG if he didn't have appropriate systems in place.

A long Bow, let me expand, i do not feel that CASA TL caused this accident through the incomptence of Ronald and friends. The operator is serviced by CASA BN, much to "L"'s relief i am sure.

As far as the clown pilot, with his voice masked being filmed in a dark office goes, well you find me an operator that does not have a " I told you so disgruntled employee", that would be stupid enough to go to the media with catch cries such as " Systemic Management Failures".

I have no idea what this individuals story was, he has demonstrated publicly why he will not suceed in life, "The glass is half empty I tell you".

Have a look on pprune at the accident topics, Lake Evella, Horn Island etc etc, there is always one.

I would feel dirty to try to use TFU as ammunition against the TL office cretons. From my experience their incompetence is best illustrated by their desire to see all aircraft on the ground, therefore no accidents.

What has the FDR indicated ?, let me float a hypothesis, what if the pilots just stuffed up, out of tolerance and below the step ( look at the RWY 12 GPS NPA for LHR ), how could you possibly point the bone on this one ?.

I make mistakes, what about you ?.

Pushing this point will do more damage than good to the cause, what Ronald and his friends have done to date is disgacefull and will not be forgotten, the truth will prevail. Stay on the course and you'll be right, otherwise you'll start to look like a nut case.