PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Tigra
Thread: Air Tigra
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2005, 21:00
Thunderball 2
The Aquatone Article

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yak97

I'm told that many of these rumours will be subject to the only test that really matters "fairly soon". However, I will readily admit that I've heard all this before, and I'm beginning to doubt whether the protagonists have the resources and/or the bottle. That having been said they're going to look pretty stupid if they don't do something, so maybe this factor alone will spur them on. I hope so.

Anyway, given the evidence that I have seen and heard, all I can say is that - IMHO - it seems to be beyond reasonable doubt that the fellow you know and love is a genuine, fully paid-up Don Dodgy, a (thankfully) rare beast in this great industry of ours. The difficulty for you and others, I suspect, is that we're dealing with someone whose very business "lifestyle" is....well, let's just politely say, "flawed". So he's like an addict in denial, he thinks this is the way everyone works, and while he's fooling himself he'll fool plenty of others too. And never forget that even John Gotti always paid his milk bill....

One thing is for sure; if certain individuals/companies that were involved with the fiasco here in Bournemouth can be persuaded to repeat before the beak what they've freely said to me and others then this guy will finally be forced to face the music. And it ain't going to be rock and roll......