PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - O'Leary going to Jail?
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2005, 14:00
Flying Mech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Vultures are circling for O Learys scalp which they truly deserve.If FR looses these court cases as they probably and hopefully will they & their beancounters will realize that the "Low Cost" option would have been to pay the crews the T & C that they wanted in the first place. I hear that FR are going through Lawyers as often as most of us change socks so sooner rather than later theywill have fallen out with all the availible Lawyers to represent them which again will not do them any favours. I am suprised that the FR Board don't bin O Leary,Conway & O Brien as they are or have already become"high Cost" employees by their managment style of battling all the dirty laundry in the Courts.The only people making money as usual in these situations are the Lawyers.. I wonder what theAmerican shareholders who have Millions of Dollars invested in this Co make of all this?If they start to walk away & the share price goes south the FR 3 mentioned above will be binned quicker than you can wink.